Thursday, October 25, 2007

What Makes A Good Blog???

Hey mina-san, it's really good to write to you again. Ok, this time I will say something about what makes a good blog. In my opinion, a good blog should be like:

1 Includes the person's own experience of learning Japanese. Even though sometimes personal experience doesn't apply to all students. But it is still good to share with other people and also exchange ideas about learning Japanese.

2 Write about person's own opinion about certain events and give its readers a better image of the writer. Writing blogs is a good way of showing one's characteristics and thus, make more friends.

3 Leave comments on other people's blog (even though I seldom did that). I would usually be happy if I saw someone make comments on my blog. I think we may be able to treat Japanese blog as "facebook" once we wrote for each other. It'd be COOL...I think. ^^

4 You can "show off" by using new vocab in Japanese on your blogs. Because usually we would get points off from homework if we use too many new stuff on it. But on our blog we don't need to worry about that so that the blog can act as a place to try out new things.

5 You may also put pictures or video clips on your blogs and that would attract more people to read your blog. I can tell the most popular blog in our class should be Ensciso-san's blog, right? XD

Ok, basically that's all I have to say about how to make a good blog. And I am looking forward to your own opinion!

4 comments:

said...

すうがくのテストがわかりません。 I hope for 九十 or above :p 陳さん、きょうはどうでしたか?

Alex said...

haha this sort of does remind me of facebook in a way, but without the news feeds :3

said...

バージニアだいがくのフットボールをみました。we lost :(. きょう、ごご二時ごろおきました。だからculturefestへいきませんでした。

ジエシカ said...

ウーさんとチンさんのスキトはスパースパーアメイジンですよ!わたしは土曜日にヌーコムでチンさんをみました!にくとやさいがありませんでした。。。-_-