Friday, April 11, 2008

スピーチプロジェクトのひょうか

First I would like to say sorry because still cannot upload my file onto the blog. But still, I think I have learned quite a lot through the process of doing the speech project.

When I was listening to my own speech I found two good points about it:
1 I delivered the speech with fluency and accuracy. Even though I have made small mistakes for a couple of times, still I think I was doing a good job of deliver my whole speech. And also from the Q&A part, it seemed that classmates at least grasped the main idea of my speech.

2 There were quite a few classmates asked me some good questions and I think I also provided good answers to them.

Also, there are bad things about it...which drove me crazyyyyyy...
1 Even though I practiced so many times before doing the speech (I even recorded my own speech and listened to it again and again before the speech), I still made mistakes when I was pronouncing words like 「十歳」、「六ヶ月」、「小学校」、「中学校」。Also, in general I felt like I pronounced too hard which does not sounds Japanese.
2 I felt like I spoke a little bit too fast and my pronunciation was not really clear.

In all, I definitely learned a lot from the project and I really enjoyed it!

2 comments:

sato said...

Good that you found good points and areas you want to work on. It is important to like and enjoy what you do. Keep up the great work!

テイアンラン.チン said...

Sensei,
Thank you for providing such a great chance for us to practice speech skills. I think it is of great importance to do so even though we are just first-year Japanese students. I would like to see more of such project in the future studying!