Monday, April 21, 2008

ブログプロジェクトについて

(1)どんなところがあまりよくなかったのでしょうか。
I think the main weakness of my blog is the lack of communication. I tried to make some friends on the blog and they all quickly responded. However, personally I am not very comfortable about sharing my opinions on the web. Maybe it's just a personal preferrence, but honestly speaking I am not that motivated to do blog compared with other projects for Japanese class.

(2)どうするのがよかったでしょうか。
I think some of the entries I wrote are quite interesting (such as movie intro, sharing my own thoughts, old memories...)

(3) 次は何をするのがいいと思いますか。
I think I need to spend more time reading other students blog and leave comments. Having more comments and communications is important.

2 comments:

sato said...

I agree with you. Communicating is the purpose of language. Try to become a better communicator through various activities!

If you don't like talking about yourself, how about finding something interesting on the web and talk about mainly those things? e.g., introducing various interesting blogs, various aspects of Japanese people, culture, places..., or China! How does it sound?

テイアンラン.チン said...

Sato-sensei,

Thank you for your comment. I cannot believe that this school year has almost come to the end and so does our first-year Japanese class. There have been countless times that I wanted to thank you for devoting yourself in teaching us Japanese and Sensei you absolutely deserve all the praise for your work!